BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Khamis, 15 Julai 2010

This is one of my favourite sang by Owl City who famous with his hitz $ong:- Fireflies.. This $ong is one of the $ong in his new album:- Ocean Eyes~~here I would like to present this $ong 2 my frenz, Amzar A.K.A Dante... here is the lyric of that $ong..

The stars lean down to kiss you,

And I like awake and miss you,

Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere,

Cause I'll dose off save and soundly,

but I miss your arm around me,

I'd send a postcard to you dear,

Cause I wish you were here,

I'll watch the night turn light-blue,

but it's not the same without you,

because it takes two to whisper quietly,

The silent isn't so bad,

'till I look at my hand and feel sad,

Cuz the spaces between my finger are right where you fit perfectly,

I'll find repose in new ways,

though I haven't slept in two days,

cuz cold nostalgia chills me to the bones,

but drenched in vanilla twillight,

I'll sit on the front porch all night,

Waist deep in thought because,

when I think of you,

I don't feel so alone(x3),

As many times as I blink I think of you.. tonight

When violet eyes get brighter,

and heavy wings grow lighter,

I taste the sky and feel alive again,

And I'll forget the world that I knew,

but I swear I won't forget you,

Oh if my voice could reach back to the past,

I whisper in your ears,

Oh darling I wish you were here,

1 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

good good!!!