BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Jumaat, 30 Julai 2010

I'm bax~!!

Hye fella over there!!! I'm bax after all the homeworks that make pressure on me as heavy as stone.. Btw, today I'm heavin'.... oops!! I mean we (my fellas) are heavin' another choir performance in the title of English Day!! We sang the song from Tokio Hotel the band from German (Kaulitz Rulez~~) =The world behind my wall!! it is a great song but I'm pretty satisfied with thiz song eventhough I know that we have put on a virtuoso performances.. And The lazt but not least is Eunice A.K.A Miss Xiaogal won 3rd price in singin' competition!!! How can??? I dun noe??? Perhaps, she had give pribes to the ' Juri '!!! lolled~~!! anyway I love yall!! MMMuaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

2 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

No pictures???

Emob0y$ berkata...

later la aiyooooooo!!